Took me days to figure it out, but it came that my file was somewhat corrupted as I was trying to get gamepad controller working on the game. I finally decided to start over a whole new Gamemaker project, importing each sprite and each object manually one by one.

And… it was worth the pain, as when I tested to export to .apk, the Ouyas and Gamestick controllers finally responded!

I have a few minor things to correct, and I am going through the submitting process for Gamestick and Ouya!

I also updated the Google Play version

[EDIT]: FLappynoug has been sumitted to both Ouya and Gamestick platforms. Just have to wait…

Advertisements